MOBILE NOTARY OF TEMECULA
YOUR CERTIFIED NOTARY PUBLIC
Serving San Diego, Riverside and Orange Counties
OUR MOBILE NOTARY
LISA SAVANT CERTIFIED NOTARY PUBLIC
Lisa is a commissioned mobile notary and owner/operator of Error Free Notary located in Temecula, California. She was born and raised in Southern California and has 15 years customer service experience. As a certified loan signing agent with a $100,000 E&O insurance policy, Lisa has a clear background screened by the state of California to be fully commissioned as a Notary Public.
COPY BARGAIN CAN HELP YOU NOTARIZE
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Grant deeds, Quitclaim
- Deeds & Deeds of Trust
- Escrow Documents
- Title Documents
- Legal Documents
- Loan and Refinance Documents
- Medical Documents
- Permission to Travel
- Living Trust Documents
- Inmate Documents
- Parent Travel Authorization
- Loan Modification Agreement
- Advanced Healthcare Directive
These are the most common documents that we notarize, but we are not limited to this list, please call or submit a quote request if you have another form of document. A notary public is not a legal professional and is prohibited from providing any form of legal advice.
WHY CHOOSE US
Count on us to show up on-time
Trust that the job will be done without error.
Rest assured clients will be treated well.
We have 24/7 availability
Call and book your appointment, or fill out our online request
We come to you (your home, workplace or other meeting place of your choosing)
We check your ID, notarize your documents and get on our way
Does not include travel fee
Does not include notarization
$25for the first 10 miles
Assisted Living/Dependent Care Facilities
Travel and Notarization Included
Depending on the size of the loan and location of signing. Please call for a quote
Returned Check Fee
Forms of Payment: Cash, Credit Card, Paypal, Business Check
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Notary Public?
A Notary Public is a person of integrity, commissioned by the Secretary of State who serves the public as an impartial witness to the signings of legal and financial documents to help eliminate fraud, by certifying the identity of the signer.
What do I need to bring with me?
Your document/s and a valid ID
What forms of ID are acceptable?
The State of California permits Notaries to accept the following forms of identification:
- A California driver’s license or nondriver’s ID
- A U.S. passport (or passport card)
An inmate identification card issued by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation if the inmate is in prison or any form of inmate identification issued by a sheriff’s department if the inmate is currently in a detention facility
California also permits the following IDs, provided they include a photograph, signature, description of the person and a serial or ID number:
- A driver’s license or official nondriver’s ID issued by a U.S. state
- A Canadian or Mexican driver’s license issued by an appropriate public agency
- A U.S. military ID
- A valid foreign passport from the applicant’s country of citizenship
- An employee ID issued by an agency or office of a California city, county, or city and county
- An identification card issued by a federally recognized tribal government
- A valid consular identification document issued by a consulate from the applicant’s country of citizenship that meets specific requirements. (Note: Matricula consularcards issued by the government of Mexico do not meet California’s statutory requirements.)